[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Endless loop trying to obtain lock in 1.4.1.SP9

BradleyDouglas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 26 19:50:27 EDT 2008

Hi again,

Well I think I'm not going to be able to fix this.  I've just looked at the compatability section of the jboss cache web site and saw that 2.1.1 isn't compatible with the jboss app server - which is what all our stuff run in.

I've also looked in the jxm console, and confirmed that our cache is still picking up an old version: JBossCache 'Cayenne' 1.4.1.SP3.  I don't know where it's getting that from though as I've removed every old cache jar I could find.

Do you have any suggestions?  If you look at our config you'll see that we're already running on READ_COMMITTED isolation level - which is what I beleive the work around you first pointed me to suggested.

At the moment I've disabled 2nd level caching - but would really like to get it working if possible.

PS - I'm guessing the version logging wasn't in that old version as I'm not seeing it and have set the priority to "ALL".

Life wasn't meant to be easy eh?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172714#4172714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172714