[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 04:14:52 EDT 2008

I've added the following test to VFS

  |    public void testDirectoryFind() throws Throwable
  |    {
  |       URL url = getResource("/vfs/test/outer.jar");
  |       String urlString = url.toExternalForm();
  |       int p = urlString.indexOf(":");
  |       URL rootURL = new URL("vfszip" + urlString.substring(p) + "/org/jboss/test/vfs");
  |       VirtualFile root = VFS.getRoot(rootURL);
  |       assertNotNull(root);
  |    }

which should somehow resemble your case.
And it passes for me locally.

Send me the debug log from VFSResourcePatternResolver

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172756#4172756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172756