[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Full Portal Page Refresh Problem

dynamolalit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 05:35:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have deployed two portlets in JBoss Portal.In first portlet,user can enter user name in an input box & clicks submit.After clicking Submit button,the user name is shown in other portlet with some greeting message.The user name is shown in other portlet using APPLICATION_SESSION in Portlets.
                           It is working fine but when i click on Submit button,the entire portal page is refreshed instead of the two portlets leading to restart of other portlets.I am confused as what is leading to this behavior- Submit button or something else.Can anyone help me on this.

TIA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172769#4172769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172769