[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Issues in Ejb 3.0 Deployment

vasudm82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 12:55:15 EDT 2008

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the quick response.
As i said earlier, I have only one jdk in my system. 1.5.0._07

anonymous wrote :
  | C:\>echo %JAVA_HOME%
  | C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07

anonymous wrote : C:\>java -version
  | java version "1.5.0_07"
  | Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_07-b03)
  | Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_07-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

Eclipse also points to the same.

More over I am getting this exception only during ejb deployment. When i remove this ejb.jar from the ear, The other war files are properly deployed and functioning as well.

When i try to deploy a  ejb jar ( both via an ear or separately i am getting this problem ).

I am kind of stuck over here.

Thnx
Vasu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172868#4172868