[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - boot strapping spring inside Jboss

hungtru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 15:29:10 EDT 2008

Hi there,
  I'm trying to bootstrap Spring and a bunch of spring related beans inside Jboss without using the .spring deployer, because I need to be able to deploy this inside WAS too.

   My web.xml and spring libraries work inside WAS, but when i put it over onto JBoss, JBoss reads the web.xml and everything appears to be okay, but it never triggers any of the Listeners, even to create them.

   Am i missing something?  I've followed the following: http://www.codechimp.net/?p=22

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172905#4172905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172905