[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.0.0.Alpha1 is released

berenErchamion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 18:13:00 EDT 2008

ok - will do. Yes the same thing happens with 2.0.

I moved to 2.1 in the hope that this might be fixed.

Adding the jar back manually after deleting it from the manifest works both in eclipse and when you deploy.

I'll post a jira. It is also possible there's something funky in my eclipse. I just blew away my config and I'm downloading a clean eclipse 3.4 and reinstalling everything. If I still have the issue I'll post to jira tonight.

beren

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172920#4172920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172920