[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Accessing JBoss Datasource from EJB 3.0

mabimal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 01:50:27 EDT 2008

Hi jaikiranji,
I actually want to access my Configuration.xml text by keeping it in the context root, but where to keep this file ( I am in confusion of it too). Here in this xml file, i want to keep username,password,ip,maxcon,idletime etc. which i want to access from class file and pass it to ConnectionPool class. And whenever my client accesses EJB, i will call this class and maintain the Connection. But how to achieve this?

Thank you
Mabimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172949#4172949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172949