[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Message delivery stopped after a while (using HTTPIL)

srouil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 05:39:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

I could solve this problem by modifying my JMS clients to close JMS connection and re-connect when:
1. a JMSException is caught when sending a message
2. object implementing ExceptionListener is notified about an error with Connection.

This made my client a little bit more complex (e.g. "reconnector" thread responsible to handle reconnection) but communication is now reliable.

regards,
Samuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172993#4172993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172993