[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: problem in understanding deployment

chandrakanth.boga do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 16:18:04 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Really happy to tell you that i saw the htm and image files which are used in portal in the DB.
Thanks for giving the information of lookng into DB.I have to check the director documentation of how they did this stuff.
My task is to identify from where the portal is picking these htm or image files when they are not existing in the server.
As these are in db i could not got these when i did search.
The concept is Director appln sits on JBOSS and it is storing the htm files in a table CMDOCUMENTS in DB.All the tables which starts with "CM" are from director.
but i still have to confirm by doing some changes..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173171#4173171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173171