[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Interceptor chain problem

Kronbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 04:06:41 EDT 2008

Hi all!

My application has a behavior which I do not understand. I'm using a self-written intercepter for Stateless Session Beans. The interceptor works fine but the interceptor is called three times instead of once. In debug mode I see that the MethodInvocation object has three interceptors which all have the same reference.

Is this behavior normal? Due to the fact that the interceptor is really often called in my application it would be a performance upgrade if it will be called only once!

Thanks for your help in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173243#4173243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173243