[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: connector configuration

maggu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 10:45:01 EDT 2008

Hi Peter, sorry for being unclear as I am trying to figure my way here too.

Here is the breakdown:
I am looking at JRun and trying to find parallels or at least work arounds in JBoss. In JRun, two services are defined:
1) For the built in WebServer (webservice).
2) For communicating with a native web server like Apache or IIS etc (proxyservice).
Both are seperately configurable (ports, max threads etc)

While, jboss-web.deployer/server.xml lets us define the first service, is there a parallel way to define the second service?
Where would one define any configuration if connecting to a webs erver like Apache?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173356#4173356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173356