[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: boot strapping spring inside Jboss

hungtru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 10:56:41 EDT 2008

Hi there.
Yeah, I'm trying to use spring with a web app.
I have a collection of enties extending from AbstractMarshallingPayloadEndpoint and one particular from a ServletContextListener (which i am using to start up a bunch of stuff).

So, my web.xml contains:

<web-app
    version="2.4"
    id="WebApp_ID">

        <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
        </listener-class>

		<display-name>MyServerListener</display-name>
		<listener-class>com.my.MyServletContextListener</listener-class>

	<!-- take especial notice of the name of this servlet -->

		<servlet-name>spring-ws</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>
			org.springframework.ws.transport.http.MessageDispatcherServlet
		</servlet-class>
		<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

	<servlet-mapping>
		<servlet-name>spring-ws</servlet-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

I put a break point inside the class, but it never gets created.
All this is wrapped inside a war and deployed inside JBoss.  The same war deployed inside WAS starts up properly.

Am I missing some configuration inside JBoss to start up spring?  When i remove the Spring libraries, i do get errors from JBoss saying that it can't find the spring libraries.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173360#4173360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173360