[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss stuck in

gwzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 18:09:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm using eclipse (3.3.2) with JBoss tools plugin.

I create a JBoss 4.2 server and associated runtime (4.2.2GA).  When I go to start the server it comes up just fine--runs through normal console output w/no errors and completes.  I can hit the server w/browser no problem.

But... eclipse still has the server marked "Starting...".  It doesn't know it's done launching for some reason.  This is painful for development because I have to kill the server, which occasionally leaves port 8080 in a funky state, etc.

Anyone else have this issue and have some ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!
Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173421#4173421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173421