[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Messaging 1.4.0 SP3 with JBoss AS 4.2.3

dbarkats do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 31 02:46:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using JBoss messaging 1.4.0 SP3 with JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA, with JBoss remoting 2.2.2 SP8.
I have 6 clients who are sending message to queue and 4 clients who are receive message from Topic.

on overload I have disconnection problem between subscriber (non-durable) and Topic. No problem with queues producer.

Here is a stack trace on server:

2008-08-28 21:39:04,466 ERROR [org.jboss.remoting.callback.ServerInvokerCallbackHandler] Error handling callback
java.rmi.MarshalException: Failed to communicate.  Problem during marshalling/unmarshalling; nested exception is:
        java.io.IOException: Connection reset
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketClientInvoker.handleException(SocketClientInvoker.java:127)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:689)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketClientInvoker.transport(BisocketClientInvoker.java:418)
        at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:122)
        at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:1634)
        at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:548)
        at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invokeOneway(Client.java:598)
        at org.jboss.remoting.callback.ServerInvokerCallbackHandler.handleCallback(ServerInvokerCallbackHandler.java:826)

Stack trace on Topic Client:

1. Failure on underlying remoting connection

javax.jms.JMSException: Failure on underlying remoting connection

        at org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.ConsolidatedRemotingConnectionListener.handleConnectionException(ConsolidatedRemotingConnectionListener.java:102)

2. ???

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The object is closed

3. MessagingNetworkFailureException

org.jboss.jms.exception.MessagingNetworkFailureException

       at org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.ConsolidatedRemotingConnectionListener.handleConnectionException(ConsolidatedRemotingConnectionListener.java:113)

Caused by: org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [bisocket://192.168.101.11:4457/?JBM_clientMaxPoolSize=1000&clientLeasePeriod=10000&clientSocketClass=org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.ClientSocketWrapper&dataType=jms&marshaller=org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat&numberOfCallRetries=1&numberOfRetries=10&pingFrequency=214748364&pingWindowFactor=10&socket.check_connection=false&timeout=0&unmarshaller=org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat]

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

4. CommunicationException Receive timed out

javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out]
        at org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.ConsolidatedRemotingConnectionListener.handleConnectionException(ConsolidatedRemotingConnectionListener.java:113)

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out

Thank you for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173457#4173457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173457