[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: problem about cas sso:DBIdentityLoginModule can not get

jsports do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 31 23:10:02 EDT 2008

thanks Sohil.
yes.
I have read the articles I can find about cas sso for jboss portal and successed.
Now,what I want to do is use our db instead of portal db as the user data of sso.
because our user password is custom encrypted ,so org.jboss.portal.identity.crm.DBIdentityLoginModule
 can not authenticate successfully,
so  should be decrypted it  before authentication.

I have do a test:
write a sub class of IdentityLoginModule and DBIdentityLoginModule,just override the validatepassword(String inputpassword,String expectedpassword) method ,log the value of the parameters.
In the validatepassword method,the value of input password  parameter is null.

But with the IdentityLoginModule  provided by portal,it still ahtenticates successfully.

I have downloaded the jboss-4.23-src,
try to trace the login method and see what happened .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173486#4173486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173486