[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: New SystemOuts since upgrade to 2.0.0.GA with Jboss AS (

stale.pedersen@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 04:01:43 EST 2008

the problem was that AOPLogger would globally overwrite the loggerplugin settings even though it was only ment to do that for aopclasses if only the NullLoggerPlugin was used. we want this so that people using aop standalong have a easy way to display debug information without needing to setting up a logger themself. - and AOPLogger will always print out every debug/trace/error statement because it doesnt do any "Level" check, we do that internally in aop (thats what jboss.aop.verbose is for :).
ive added a new line into the if-block that sets the logger back to NullLoggerPlugin after we've created a logger for the aopclasses. hopefully this should fix the problem you were seeing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193303#4193303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193303