[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Glassfish interopepability. Invoking ws-security service dep

Lauri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 07:03:15 EST 2008

Hi.

There is a glassfish server running a webservice protected by Username token.
Somehow it should be invoked from a servlet running in jboss 4.2.3 server.

After couple of attempts to invoke the service I've ended up with exception
org.jboss.ws.WSException: Policy not supported! #ReceptionHelperPortBindingPolicy

You can find policy part of wsdl definition below.

Glassfish community has lots of "simple" examples where one should add file "webservices-rt.jar" to classpath in order to run example. This file is bundled with glassfish distribution. This option works well for standalone applications, but not when runnig application inside jboss or tomcat.

Please share ideas how it can be done or where could I have look for a clue.

Here is code to invoke ws

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193348#4193348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193348