[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Apache Portable Runtime (APR) on Jboss 4.2.3 GA

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 11:07:16 EST 2008

Hi,

Can someone please recommend related me documentation on similar, as I could not find any reference.

More over, I have find either documentation about it working out of box(Jboss 5.0?)?! Or, not enough detailed description on:
http://talismoon.net/docs/apr.html

Good description I could find on:

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9912

But I can not apply it directly to Windows installation.

More over, I am not yet sure which is client target environment. I need to have "official" instructions how to enable it.

Any kind of link/resource/advice how to acheave this would be very helpful.

Btw. Currently, I get: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path ...

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193502#4193502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193502