[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jboss 4.2.3 is 200% slower than jboss 4.2.2

peiguo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 18:59:58 EST 2008

Hi,

I have some EJB code exposed as web service. The sole functionality of that piece of EJB code is to act as a middle layer, between our c# client and outside (ECCNET) web services: in other words, my client calls my EJB web service, which subsequently calls ECCNET web service.

I was hoping that I might get some performance gain, simply by migrating my EJB code from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3, but I got the opposite. 4.2.3 took double the time to respond.

The testing was done with SoapUI as client, three runs against 4.2.2, and three runs against 4.2.3. Each run lasts 20 minutes, with SoapUI simulates 5 clients. Here is the result:

JBoss 4.2.2 avegare response time in ms: 7062, 7609, 7478
JBoss 4.2.3 average response time in ms: 18823, 16356, 14573

What's the issue? Anybody had similar issues?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193613#4193613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193613