[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to get a Bpel Process Instance through API?

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 06:33:06 EST 2008

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the confirmation. The fact was that my process is like this

 receive ->assign->invoke->receive ....

The first receive and assign went fine, but I was getting exception in invoke.

I thought since the receive activity is completed the process instance might have created, but it was not. That's what confused me.

Now when I fixed the invoke's exception, it got working and the bpel process instances are indeed stored in JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE table.

Many thanks Alex for confirming it. I am also gettign the process instance through the graph session methods.

Thanks
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193709#4193709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193709