[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Alternative JAR extensions

emuckenhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 08:36:28 EST 2008

"bob.mcwhirter" wrote : Yah, if you guys could add ".rails" as a jar extension for the GA, that'd be plenty fine for my needs.

This will be by default in AS5 GA:

  | +                <value>.spring</value>
  | +                <value>.rails</value>
  | +                <value>.esb</value>

There is also a jira to track further changes we need to do for the next point release:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6274

But keep you JEP, as this is going to be removed once this is done :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193733#4193733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193733