[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cange swimlane at runtime

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 09:08:08 EST 2008

so your subject is wrong... I almost pointed you to page 2 of this forum where the answer is 'use the api' It is normally best to start with your *real problem* in the beginning of the post. If it is in the end and more than 50% of this post is like a previous one (it's 95% for this post) I stop reading... you are lucky now....

Still... the answer is 'use the api' At any moment in time you can change it, just *not* before it reaches the tasknode. Using an assignmenthandler is then probably best. You can do anything in there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193748#4193748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193748