[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Problem in topic consumers when lost connections

cbolanos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 10:18:52 EST 2008

Hello.

I have installed JBoss Messaging 1.4.0 SP3 in a Jboss Server 4.2.2.GA, persisted in a MySQL database, and no clustered.
I have deployed one topic and one queue, and a MDB in a the Jboss Server, and I have multiple standalone clients. The clients send messages to the queue, the MDB consumes this messages and publish them in the topic, and finally the standalone clients consumes the messages from the topic.

My problem is that when the stand alone client reconects after lossing connection with the Jboss server, (something that is very probably, because they connect through internet) it can sends messages to the queue but it cannot consume messages from the topic.

I have read before in other responses of this forum, this problem is fixed using newer versions of jboss remoting, but I have the same problem using jboss remoting 2.2.2 SP4, as recomended, and with version 2.5.0.GA

Excuse my bad english, and any help will be welcome

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193767#4193767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193767