[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: jboss-aop configuration help needed

csr1978 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 11:15:39 EST 2008

Kabir,

To be more specific i am trying to configure logging for EAR file. So, my interceptor should be accessible by both web(.WAR) and ejb(.JAR) files.

I created mylogging.aop file with jboss-aop.xml file in meta-inf dir. and copied it to deploy dir of jboss. I still get:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: log.logging.trace.MyMethodInterceptor

do i have to add this .aop file to application.xml and copy the .aop file to root of EAR file? Please suggest me.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193782#4193782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193782