[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem in topic consumers when lost connections

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 12:25:49 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : My problem is that when the stand alone client reconects after lossing connection with the Jboss server, (something that is very probably, because they connect through internet) it can sends messages to the queue but it cannot consume messages from the topic.

It is not clear to me how you are reconnecting your clients. Can you elaborate on that please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193804#4193804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193804