[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Getting java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01460: unimplemented

sganugapati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 15:52:32 EST 2008

Have you found solution to this problem. I am also getting this error,
when I send JBoss server MessageDrivenBean a JMS object message.

-- error log----
ERROR [STDERR] org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not store message: 267 msg=0 hard NOT_STORED PERSISTENT queue=QUEUE.MechDealInstantiatorMDB priority=4 lateClone=false hashCode=30040639; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested
)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193871#4193871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193871