[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to flush Connection in jBoss?

ramsbuddha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 01:57:32 EST 2008

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your suggestion. I think your first suggestion can be done from JMX console and your second suggestion is about flushing the connections which are idle.

Here my requirement is that, we need to flush all the connections whether they are  idle or in use(should be flushed after the usage).

Can you please suggest me what can we do in this scenario.
Note:-I would like to know how to use JBossManagedConnectionPool.flush().

Thanks
Rams

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193927#4193927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193927