[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Server is not Responding ( Jboss 4.2.3.GA with JDK1.5) a

prakashmvc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 08:31:26 EST 2008

Hi Peter,
we encountered same problem again but this time no database issues.
I will explain in more detail.

We are using JBoss 4.2.3 in production. its' using sun solaris operating system.

Sometimes server is not responding.we can't open http://ip:8080/
it won't respond for this url.

But if we check the status of the server it says server is running? no error messages been logged in the server.log file.

Since no error messages logged in the log file, is there any way to find why the server is not responding?

Thread dump also, was not useful in this situation as I analyzed.

Regards,
Prakash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194030#4194030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194030