[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Custom Authentication/Identity Module

harishhere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 09:07:30 EST 2008

Hi,
We are planning to use jBPM for the workflow management for our web application. However, we want to use single repository for Users and Roles for both jBPM and web application (we do have other tools).

How can we achieve this ? As i read jBPM documentation, i understand that Identity Module has been seperated exactly for this purpose. But i couldn't find further documentation on how to configure jBPM authentication and fetch users/roles list from LDAP or web-app database.

Can you please help in this regard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194043#4194043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194043