[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom Authentication/Identity Module

harishhere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 10:04:31 EST 2008

Thanks. So, Here is my understanding:

I need to create a custom Identity Session class which will implement IdentitySession and ExpressionSession interfaces. I have to then create custom class extending ExpressionAssignmentHandler in which i've to override getExpressionSession method to return my custom IdentitySession class.

The question is how to make jBPM use my custom "ExpressionAssignmentHandler" class. Also, if I want to use LDAP is there a library (IdentitySession class) already available?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194067#4194067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194067