[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Apache Portable Runtime (APR) on Jboss 4.2.3 GA

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 11:43:41 EST 2008

There's your problem. I'm not sure of the exact mechanism Eclipse uses to run JBoss AS, but it probably runs it directly, and does not call run.bat. In that case, the path was never set correctly. You could always change the PATH setting in My Computer > Properties to include the native library directory.

Personally, I would not even bother. As I said earlier, APR is not required, rather it is a (supposed) performance enhancement. If you are running JBoss AS within Eclipse you do not need this enhancement.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194093#4194093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194093