[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Perplexing error - meta-aware object error

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 19:18:48 EST 2008

But I don't have multiple local resources. All I have is JMS and Oracle. Oracle is local resource and JMS is XA so I would guess it should be using last resource gambit. Isn't that correct? Other than that all we have is Session Beans (that might call another bean with requiresNew) and MDB. Why would this need to have allowMultipleLastResource. Besides error message suggests something else:

  | 2008-11-20 17:30:05,342 ERROR [hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] - Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (java.lang.IllegalStateException: Trying to change transaction TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: a0a515c:cd7e:4925f02a:42a581 status: ActionStatus.RUNNING > in enlist!); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (java.lang.IllegalStateException: Trying to change transaction TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: a0a515c:cd7e:4925f02a:42a581 status: ActionStatus.RUNNING > in enlist!))
  |
  | javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection
  | at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:629)
  | at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.find(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:194)
  | at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManager.find(TransactionScopedEntityManager.java:171)

Am I missing any point here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194187#4194187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194187