[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - my scheduler was not called at specified time

chwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 21:22:12 EST 2008

Hi,  Folks,

 I set up the following scheduler attributes. then started the jboss server before 12:00 am. I expected scheduler would be called at 12:00 am. but it was not called. Did I miss something in the following confg file? my scheduler is fine because  when I set StartAtStartup=true, then restarted server, my scheduler was called.
Thanks,

chwang

<server>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194195#4194195