[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Making Maven Archetype created Seam Project JBoss Tool c

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 09:46:48 EST 2008

Hi,

first of all thx for the answer...

I check the all the points you mentioned and it look like this..

1) You are right something was wrong at Seam Settings Wizard for web project. I choose there EAR project type but 'seam.ear.project' is not set to correct value it was set to web project.

I guess this is a bug at Seam Setting Wizard. Wizard actually is not asking which project is the ear project..

I had fixed this manually in the mentioned file..

2) I have both web and ejb project as the dependent module at EAR.

3) I clean the directory and made a clean/install as you mentioned but that didn't changed to many things.

I can send the whole project constellation if you like, it is only startup project anyway...

Only thing I have to tell you, I am using Maven and m2eclipse also installed there (you have to probably installed it also from sonatype.org from developer version update site, they have no stable release for Ganymede at the moment)

PS. Where should I send the project...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194356#4194356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194356