[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Scheduler and asynchronous flow in in web app

jeklund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 10:56:21 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get asynchronous tasks and scheduling for things like
<reminder duedate="1 minute" repeat="30 seconds"/>
to work.

I'm deploying the application as a WAR using Seam and jbpm-jpdl-3.3.0.GA.jar. But I get complaints about the 'scheduler' service isn't started. And I don't think it is, since I have only declared
<jbpm-context>
  |     <service name="scheduler" factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.db.DbSchedulerServiceFactory" />
  | </jbpm-configuration>
and not configured any org.jbpm.web.JbpmThreadsServlet in web.xml, since this wasn't included in the latest jbpm-3.3.0.GA release. (Instead it looks like it has been replaced with an EJB service, which isn't great for my WAR.)

Could anyone kick me in the right direction here..? Is this Servlet removed and some other method should be used instead?

Best Regards,
Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194388#4194388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194388