[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: On durable subsciption in a synchronous mode.

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 11:32:14 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : First, is exactly once semantic and ordered garanted on receiver side?

I'm not 100% sure what problem you have here, could you elaborate.

anonymous wrote : Second, I experimented that a second durable late joiner on a topic does't receive any message while the first receive it. This also happen if I change the clientId on the connection for the second late joiner. Is there a manner to get this behavior?

If you're second subscriber joins for the first time after the messages have been sent then it won't receive them. At this point the messages have probably already been consumed and removed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194407#4194407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194407