[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Microcontainer goes 2.0.0.GA

Gary Marsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 13:56:02 EST 2008

Hummm..... One caveat to my last post is that PeterJ's solution builds but when
I run my code that has an EmbeddedBootstrap I get a runtime error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/config/spi/ConfigurationPermission
	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.bootstrap.basic.BasicBootstrap.(BasicBootstrap.java:62)
	at com.nichpro.jmx.bootstrap.EmbeddedBootstrap.(EmbeddedBootstrap.java:44)
	at com.nichpro.jmx.server.DataManagementServer.main(DataManagementServer.java:228)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.config.spi.ConfigurationPermission

Any ideas where to find org.jboss.config.spi.ConfigurationPermission?

When I try to download from svn using alesj's suggestion I get the following error :

svn: Your .svn/tmp directory may be missing or corrupt; run 'svn cleanup' and try again
svn: Can't open file 'microcontainer\trunk\kernel\src\test\resources\org\jboss\test\kernel\deployment\test\.svn\tmp\text-base\BeanContainerUsageTestCase_testDependen
cyInjectionOfBean.xml.svn-base': The system cannot find the path specified.

Is there really an error in the SVN or am I doing it wrong?

Regards,

GMarsh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194439#4194439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194439