[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss install as service is successful, but no service i

mtozserCLV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 14:09:21 EST 2008

I just used what was listed in the service.bat as to
net start "SVCNAME".
Yes, the services GUI tool does not list any jboss services starting up.

I also made some changes after my posting to the cmdStart:
was
..
call run.bat < .r.lock >> run.log 2>&1
..

changed it to:
..
call run.bat -c dev < .r.lock >> run.log 2>&1
..

and since we use jboss 4.0.5, changed the settings to the following:
set SVCNAME=JBAS405SVC
set SVCDISP=JBoss Application Server 4.0.5
set SVCDESC=JBoss Application Server 4.0.5 GA/Platform: Windows x86

It still did not help and I still don't get any log indications of what happened.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194442#4194442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194442