[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Microcontainer goes 2.0.0.GA

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 14:25:32 EST 2008

Looks like ConfigurationPermission is in jboss-reflect.jar, whose sources are at http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-reflect/trunk/. But the jboss-reflect is not building for me because I haven't configured Maven to look for the JBoss repository. Hmm, add one more thing to my to-do list.

You could try grabbing a copy of jboss-reflect.jar from elsewhere and adding it to your classpath.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194444#4194444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194444