[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Microcontainer goes 2.0.0.GA

Gary Marsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 18:32:32 EST 2008

Alesj -

Well I almost made it through the EmbeddedBootstrap but just as I am leaving the bootstrap() method we do a deployer.validate() call
which throws this error :

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Incompletely deployed:

*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error
DataDirMonitor -> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/AspectManager
DataProc -> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/AspectManager

	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.internalValidate(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:290)
	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.validate(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:174)
	at com.nichpro.jmx.bootstrap.EmbeddedBootstrap.bootstrap(EmbeddedBootstrap.java:69)
	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:83)
	at com.nichpro.jmx.server.DataManagementServer.main(DataManagementServer.java:229)
BeanTree label for MonitorMgmt  :type=com.nichpro.jmx.scandir.monitor.MonitorMgmt, name=MonitorMgmt

I haven't been able to track down the jar where the org.jboss.aop.AspectManager class resides.  Do you happen to know where I can find it?  I downloaded the JBoss-5.0.0CR2 and have been looking for it but now luck so far.

Regards,

GMarsh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194497#4194497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194497