[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM/Spring/jUnit

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 04:44:06 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : The fact that it is invoked (how do ypou see that from this log btw...) does not mean the result is used.The fact that the message is logged from the handler...

"kukeltje" wrote : btw, why do you do a leave node in an assignment handler? That is realy wrong.Hang-over from my early experiments with jBPM. I think without it, although the process starts, it gets 'stuck' in the start state.

Over the past 9 months my understanding of jBPM has improved a lot, and I'm begining to tackle the various issues (like that node exit) that are left over from early experiments - hence why I'm trying to get some jUnit tests going for the jBPM usage in the app.

All I was hoping for with this thread was to get some ideas as to why the DelegationException is thrown when I invoke createStartTaskInstance() from a jUnit test, but NOT when the same code is run as part of the normal running of the app.

I had assumed that the range of possible causes for that exception had probably been experienced by someone. I'm still hoping that someone will give me some guesses or suggestions for investigation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194564#4194564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194564