[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: ClassNotFound on deployment of a SchemaResolverDeployer

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 09:21:48 EST 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote : OK, taking this another way - was my solution of adding the two package dependencies the correct one?  Is there a better solution?  In particular, are the MC kernel bits implicitly exported as a module inside JBossAS somewhere that I can't find, so that I could import a module or modules instead of packages?

  | (and if not, why not? :-))

The module name is the name on the classloader

  |    <classloader name="deployers-classloader" xmlns="urn:jboss:classloader:1.0" export-all="NON_EMPTY" import-all="true">

The version is 0.0.0 since it is not explicity specified.

You can see this more explicitly if you look at server/xxx/log/boot.log

  | DEBUG [Domain] org.jboss.classloading.spi.dependency.Domain at 1021f34{DefaultDomain} add module VFSClassLoaderPolicyModule deployers-classloader:0.0.0

Most people (except the eclipse developers :-) think that importing modules
is lazy - it makes things prone to problems when modules are refactored
i.e. you move packages to other modules.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194637#4194637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194637