[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: OutOfMemory exception when loading xml schemas in WSDL

almarro1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 10:54:26 EST 2008

Unfortunately, the modifications posted were not enough, as I always got one schema with a null schemalocation in the include tag. I've solved it by adding a couple of methods, but the code is quite disperse to post it in the forum.

I've tried to open an issue in JIRA but I'm not registered and I couldn't, so, can anyone tell me how to notify the bug and send the fixed code?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194656#4194656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194656