[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Packaging issues with 3.3.0 / MySQL

roschmel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 17:03:32 EST 2008

Hi,

I just tried out 3.3.0 on a MySQL installation.

I found following quite annoying issues:
- The MySQL Scripts are missing the ; at the end of each statement
- I found no script for User, Roles, Memberships Table (only in the wiki)
- I found no script for creating default users as shown on the startup screen of the console (only in the wiki)

- I am missing the jbpm-enterprise.jar file. This would be useful for e.g. creating the build path in eclipse

Regarding the state of the gwt-console:
Is it possible, that the gwt-console is doing nothing useful right now?

Regards
Robert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194721#4194721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194721