[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Unable to Login with japanese user using form based authenti

yogesharora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 6 02:21:15 EST 2008

Hi
Iam using form based authentication using Jaas security. I am unable to login with japanese userid and password.I have done the following configuration in login-config.xml
<application-policy name="PFADMIN">

 		<login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule" flag="required">
  <module-option name="unauthenticatedIdentity">guest</module-option>
  <module-option name="dsJndiName">java:/MySqlDSPlatform</module-option>
  <module-option name="hashAlgorithm">MD5</module-option>
  <module-option name="hashEncoding">hex</module-option>
<module-option name="hashCharset">UTF-8</module-option>
  <module-option name="principalsQuery">SELECT PASSWORD FROM  ADMIN WHERE ADMINID=?</module-option>
  <module-option name="rolesQuery">Some query(cant expose it)</module-option>
  <module-option name="suspendResume">false</module-option>
  </login-module>

</application-policy>

I have done all the sesstings of cahr encoding on UI side as well as database side, still I am getting authentication exception.
However when I am putting the userid and password in propertyfile its running fine.
Can any body please help me what I am missing on my end.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194775#4194775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194775