[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss SSO CR2 problems

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 6 11:43:48 EST 2008

msystems-

After comparing your CR2 packagin/configuration with my local packaging/configuraton of both the federation-server.ear and jboss-sso.sar,

everything looks fine. In fact the configuration looks to be properly migrated.

Looking at the stacktrace, it looks like a NoClassFoundError as a result of an OutOfMemoryError while loading the OpenSAML libraries (when executing inside the federation-server).

I would like you to try a couple of environmental things on your end with CR2:

1/ Try to run this on Java5 instead of Java6.I have never run JBoss SSO on Java6, so I am not sure if there are some ClassLoading issues here that need to be fixed with a different packaging structure

2/ Boost your -Xms128m -Xmx512m, to see if the PermGenSpace error goes away, and the OpenSAML libraries can be loaded. This is just to test.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194815#4194815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194815