[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: missing /lib directory in server/default confiog dir on

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 6 17:57:50 EST 2008

no its not in the zip at all

I have reopened in winzip - and filtered on path.  There is no default/lib directory at all.

There is for some of the other configs  like standard and all, but default and web contain no /lib directories.

I just followed the links from sourceforge.

my as5-jdk6 zip is 106,409KB in my explorer view

Will try another download now and see what i get

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194848#4194848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194848