[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss SSO CR2 problems

msystems do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 6 18:39:01 EST 2008

"sohil.shah at jboss.com" wrote : Yes based on the stack trace looks like the OpenSAML library does not like Java6 too much from a memory consumption standpoint. Especially during the phase where SAML xml needs to be produced from its Object model.

  | I have no idea what the reason could be. I will have to check OpenSAML community.
  |
  | It may even turn out OpenSAML is not ready for Java6.

I'm a little bit confused, because CR1 works on Java 6, and CR1 also is using OpenSAML. Are you using OpenSAML different in CR2?

Did you see my other post about the exceptions are different from time to time?

What have changed from CR1 to CR2? CR1 works on Java 6 and CR2 do not.

I hope you find the problem. I'm looking forward to hear from you when you have found the bug :-)

Thanks.

/Kenneth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194853#4194853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194853