[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: missing /lib directory in server/default confiog dir on

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 7 08:20:11 EST 2008

i have just ried adding manually the empty /lib directory below the server/default and restart at command line and it then runs to startup.

Can someone check the source build tree and confirm that the distro ought to have an empty /lib under server/default.

I have tried two mirrors with same problem so far.

In addition to those who rely on jboss tools, my version (nightly build) hasnt caught up with the new apporach for as5.  when you create a version 5 runtime in eclipse, it doesnt include files from the new common/lib directory.  What this means is that seam code that used to compile as it could find hibernate validator etc fails the code build as its no longer in the path setup by the server runtime.

I had to manually create a new user library of my own and include the common/lib jars in that, and add to the compile path of my project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194882#4194882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194882