[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: True parallel execution in fork

blublinsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 7 10:52:29 EST 2008

They kinda do, but start throwing Hibernate exceptions, telling that Hibernate does not want to share context. If I put small enough timeout, they are always picked up by the same thread, if the delay is large enough, threads are different, but exceptions are thrown.
Also, this mechanism does not synchronize back to the invoker thread. They continue execution on the Executor thread and I haven't found mechanism (short of custom monitor) to synchronize process invoker on the completion of the brocess

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194888#4194888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194888